The Broadband QA Team are here to help to stop unnecessary engineering visits.
On accepting a case, the QA Team will check for common faults, complete necessary diagnostics and review the notes to determine the best course of action.
If you have a Broadband Fault that’s already looped a number of times with no forecasted solution and it meets the following criteria:
- Repeat Engineer Visit (Any mixture of LLXX task) in the Last 28 days (2+)
- Repeat cases / faults within 28 Days
- 3 Clear Rejects in the Life of Current Case / Fault
- Hard OCB applied to circuit preventing running of line test.
- Hot VP where VP report is showing Red or Amber status
- Hot SVLAN where VLAN Report is showing Red / Amber Status.