Streamlined Ethernet ordering
Explore our speedy new order journey, available exclusively from My BT Wholesale
We’ve transformed Ethernet ordering by providing a better and faster online process that replaces Eco Plus. The new process can only be accessed from My BT Wholesale and is compatible with modern browsers.
A clear process
We've developed user guides and videos that will help you to quickly get to grips with the new process:
User Guides (see the banner opposite or the bottom of the page)
These give a detailed explanation of how the process works, including the reasons for the improvements, the benefits, the pre-requisites for using the process, the orders that can be made and a typical order process. It also explains how to save an order and a template.
Video - Placing an order
This is a short (five minute) video that goes through the steps of placing an order.
Video - Saving a Template
Similarly, this short video explains how to save an order template to speed up future orders.
The products (and combinations of products) that can be ordered via the new process include:
- Etherway Fibre
- Etherway Copper
- Etherflow Connect
- Bundle 10 (two Etherway Fibres and one Etherflow Connect)
- Bundle 11 (one Etherway fibre and one Etherflow Connect)
- Bundle 12 (one Etherway Copper and one Etherflow Connect)
- Bundle 13 (one Etherway Fibre and two Etherflow Connects)
A new 'View details' journey that streamlines the progress of the order will also be available. Forthcoming developments include the ability to order Etherway copper and related bundles.
Video - View order journey
This short (five minute) video shows you the new 'Ethernet view order journey', making it easier for you to track the progress of an order, accept and reject actions and update KCI contacts.
Video - View asset journey
This short (five minute) video shows you the new 'view asset journey', helping you to view the details of your Ethernet assets.
Benefits for users
- Ease of use. Online ordering is faster and easier, due to an intuitive and more guided ordering experience. We’ve also made it easier for you to search for and enter information.
- Less hassle. Commonly used options are pre-populated and validations are run up front, which again speeds up the order journey.
- Saves time. Ordering is now much faster (the quickest time so far is under six minutes compared with about 40 minutes for Eco Plus), and there are fewer pages to navigate.
We’ll continue to enhance the online ordering process in the future.
Ethernet user guides
- An Introduction to the Business Zone Ethernet order journeys
- Business Zone Ethernet – ordering Etherway Fibre and Etherflow Connect (Bundle 11)
- Business Zone Ethernet – ordering Etherway Copper
- Business Zone Ethernet – saving an order
- Business Zone Ethernet – saving an order as a template
- Business Zone Ethernet - view order journey
- Business Zone Ethernet - view asset journey
- Business Zone Ethernet - amend provide order
Please note: The current journeys on Eco plus will be switched off on 14 May 2017, so it's really important that you start using Business Zone and the new Ethernet Portal immediately.
Get In Touch
0800 671 045
Call us for sales enquiries about our products and services.
Request A Callback
Get in touch if you'd like us to call you back about a sales enquiry.
Contact our Sales team online about your enquiry.
All Other Enquiries
Find out more ways to contact us.