Get the winning combo for a digital future
Give your customers the ultimate broadband and digital phone line solution for an all-IP world, with Broadband One and WHC Express
Important dates for your diary
Some key dates to remember as we begin our WLR stop sell
- Salisbury stop sell – 1 December 2020
- 13 exchanges stop sell – 29 June 2021
- 153 exchanges stop sell – 5 October 2021
- 55 exchanges stop sell – 25 January 2022
- 84 exchanges stop sell – 29 April 2022
- 86 exchanges stop sell – 2 August 2022
- Salisbury & Mildenhall withdrawal – December 2022
- Nationwide full WLR stop sell – September 2023
- Nationwide WLR withdrawal – December 2025
Have a look at our full list of the exchanges that will be affected.
What does stop sell mean?
‘Stop sell’ means no new WLR services will be offered in the impacted areas. Stop sell also restricts existing WLR services.
What can I replace PSTN with?
As PSTN closes, there are a number of other products which can underpin migration, covering both broadband and Ethernet. For voice services, you’ll need an IP voice product over the top of the underlying access. We’ve put together some FAQs within our interactive guide which should answer any questions you may have. If you want to know more, just get in touch with us.