There will be a controlled and phased transition to EMP. We’ll also start to migrate our customers’ existing install base. We’ll work directly with your designated Customer Service person, who’ll be responsible for:
- identifying your existing circuits and ensuring that there are no current open orders against them
- acting as the single point of contact during the migration - up to 14 days - during which circuits are locked down and no orders can be raised against them (i.e. cease/modify etc.).
Once the migration is complete, you can raise further orders if necessary. Any orders failing the migration will be managed on an individual basis.
In turn, we’ll ensure that:
- the transition to EMP is as smooth as possible
- we have dedicated support from our supplier (Openreach) so that any issues can be identified and dealt with swiftly
- we control the overall programme so that you’ll receive industry-leading delivery of all your Ethernet needs on this new platform in the future.