Businesses of all sizes are seeking to simplify their operations and reduce their costs – and are increasingly using cloud-based solutions. They are also employing applications that use sophisticated technology such as HD and 4K video and graphics for presenting information and content.
These applications require more and more storage and bandwidth. As a result, there has been a huge increase in the need for data centre services and connectivity between data centres in the UK.
That’s why BT Wholesale has significantly expanded our reach into key data centres across the UK. These are designed to meet all of your key connectivity needs:
- We can provide enterprises with both 1Gb and 10Gb Ethernet access as well as multiple 10Gb bandwidths between their premises and key UK data centres
- Communications providers can use our data centres as large-scale interconnect points, ranging from 1Gb & 10Gb options up to 100Gb on our Optical network
- We can offer data centre providers bandwidth both between their own data centres and their competitors’ data centres, so that they can offer their customers a ‘one-stop shop’ of secure, resilient, cloud -based services, applications and connectivity.
Our exciting expansion programme will bring our Wholesale Ethernet and Optical infrastructure on-net for BT network connectivity services.
Key benefits for you and your customers
Our expanding capabilities mean that you can offer the ability to:
- Cost-effectively extend networks from any businesses into our on-net data centres
- Take advantage of cloud-based services, applications and storage
- Back up business-critical data in real time
Benefit from our highly resilient core and backhaul network architecture into your own networks for service peace of mind