Fibre Broadband – offer your customers the best
Top ten reasons why fibre solutions are suited for you
1. Tried and tested. Over 75% of the country’s top 100 service providers trust us to deliver their fibre broadband services. Our experience in the market is proven and our track record shows that.
2. Staying power. Communications is our core business and we’re committed to it for the long term. We have already invested £2bn in Fibre Services, highlighting that we’re a serious player in the market.
3. Widest coverage available. We have access to over 23 million premises through more than 2,400 exchanges – with service from the first day your cabinet is enabled. Our fibre network already connects over 3.5 million end users and continues to grow. We help our customers offer a national based solution via a one supplier strategy.
4. Experienced. We have over six years experience providing cutting-edge Fibre Broadband services. That includes a team who manage all aspects of the broadband product portfolio from availability through provision, fault management, network performance and new feature introduction.
5. Competitive. Our well-established and proven products offer the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). You don’t have to take our word for it – even our customers say that our provision and service costs are minimal.
6. Bespoke capacity limits. BT’s backhaul network can be tailored to meet your needs. We support customers with varying bandwidth requirements from low throughput 2Mb, all with unlimited downloads. We can help reassure your customers that whatever their business needs, their traffic will be delivered.
7. Access agnostic backhaul. BT’s broadband network supports our entire range of access products on a national basis, ASDL, ASDL2+, FTTC and FTTP; making us the natural choice to meet your customer’s access requirements.
8. Single order journey. We have the ability to migrate Fibre Broadband in one easy step irrespective of whether your customers are new to broadband, have an existing copper based service or are migrating between fibre suppliers.
9. Full maintenance portfolio. Our fibre portfolio comes with our full range of maintenance options as well as options to expedite provision requests and add-on features from our Wholesale Broadband Connect (WBC)/Wholesale Broadband Managed Connect (WBMC) portfolio, allowing you to tailor the product to your individual customer needs.
10. Integrated. Our broadband portfolio is fully compatible with Voice, SIP Trunking and Hosted Communications Services.
How do you take advantage of our Fibre Broadband services?
It’s easy – just get in touch. Give your Account Manager a call and let them know you’re interested in our Fibre Broadband services and they’ll be able to find the optimal solution for you to offer your customers.
Call now on 0800 671 045
Want to know more? Take a look at our specific products, such as Fibre Broadband, WBC, WBMC and Broadband Complete. Simply take a look at the related information below to find out more about each of our products.
Get In Touch
0800 671 045
Call us for sales enquiries about our products and services.
Get in touch if you'd like us to call you back about a sales enquiry.
Contact us online about your sales enquiry.
Contact our Sales team online about your enquiry.