A sound-enhancing addition to your portfolio
Enhance your voice offerings with high-quality Jabra headsets
BT Wholesale has partnered with Jabra, a leading manufacturer of communications and sound solutions. As a result, we can now supply a range of sound-enhancing Jabra headsets that will add further value to your voice portfolio, enabling you to offer a full telephony solution. Our headsets will appeal both to new customers and to those who already buy any of our Hosted Communications Services, including Wholesale Hosted Centrex and Wholesale SIP Trunking.
The Jabra range includes corded, wireless and mobile/PC headsets, as well as in-office speakerphones:
Biz 2300 mono/duo corded headset
Pro 920 mono/duo wireless headset
Motion UC+ mobile and PC headset
Speak 510+ USB speakerphone
Lightweight, with a flexible boom arm and with HD voice and noise cancellation.
Long range (take calls up to 120m from your desk); HD voice and noise cancellation; plug & play with 12-hour battery.
Superior sound that adapts to your surroundings. The Smart Motion sensor enables you to answer calls by picking up the headset (which fits either ear).
Connect to a PC, tablet or smartphone via Bluetooth or USB. Up to 100m wireless range; and the rechargeable battery gives up to 15 hours of talk time.
Existing IP Voice Services (IPVS), Wholesale SIP Trunking (WSIPT), Hosted Contact Centres (HCC) customers and new customers can order the headsets via the eCatalogue. Wholesale Hosted Centrex customers can order from Monday, 15th May 2017 through the current order journey.
Benefits for you
- Jabra headsets enable you to extend your portfolio
- They’ll also help to increase your average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Simple ordering and same-day dispatch to customers (with next-day delivery and a full tracking capability)
Benefits for your customers
- Great audio quality, with noise cancellation, HD voice and hearing protection (PeakStop)
- Comfortable, durable and versatile headsets that are easy to set up
- Enhanced mobility and productivity -headsets leave the hands free for other work and the wireless version enables the user to move around whilst taking a call
- Secure – DECT security protects against eavesdropping
Get In Touch
0800 671 045
Call us for sales enquiries about our products and services
Get in touch if you'd like us to call you back about a sales enquiry
Contact our Sales team online about your enquiry
All Other Enquiries
Find out more ways to contact us