Get to grips with HCC
Try HCC for yourself!
As a reseller, you need to be able to manage your customer interactions - whether inbound, outbound or both - rapidly, effectively and efficiently. Your contact centre is the key interaction point with your customers and also promotes your brand.
Did you realise that our Hosted Contact Centres represent a great solution for if you:
- Have multiple locations (offices, or homeworkers) and would like a virtually 100% Opex-based solution, with a single, all-inclusive licence.
- Want a comprehensive, secure and feature-rich solution that includes sophisticated IVR and reporting.
- Currently sell or use other hosted products (e.g. SIP Trunking, Centrex, IPVS) that you could combine to produce a comprehensive, hosted portfolio.
So why choose HCC?
- Awareness. As a reseller, you need to keep in touch with the latest developments – particularly the increasing move towards cloud-based solutions such as contact centres.
- Price. You pay a small set-up fee and a single, highly competitive licence price, with no hidden extras.
- Value for money. With HCC, you’ll benefit from enterprise-level functionality and the latest innovations at an affordable cost. And our true PAYG approach means that you only pay for what you use (based on the peak concurrent model).
Key benefits for you
HCC is ideal because it is:
- Affordable. The all-inclusive monthly licence fee includes free software upgrades – there’s nothing to pay for extra features, including software upgrades and disaster recovery.
- Quick and easy. As HCC is cloud-based, it can be implemented in weeks rather than months, so you can become quickly acquainted with its capabilities. It can also be easily adapted to meet changing call volume demands.
- Fully supported. BT will provide you with comprehensive training, sales and marketing support.
In summary, HCC can meet every one of your contact centre challenges. It enables you to take advantage of a commercially attractive, truly innovative, outbound or blended, multi-channel, cloud-hosted service. It’s based on a BT communications platform that offers 99.999% availability and is backed up by SLAs. Our solution even has native disaster resilience, so that in a crisis, your business can keep running as normal.
Get In Touch
0800 671 045
Call us for sales enquiries about our products and services
Request A Callback
Get in touch if you'd like us to call you back about a sales enquiry
Contact our Sales team online about your enquiry
All Other Enquiries
Find out more ways to contact us