A more efficient and streamlined wayleave process
Wayleaves are legal agreements that enable a Service Provider to have the right of way over a landowner’s property (e.g. for putting up telegraph poles or laying cables). The process of completing a wayleave successfully can be very lengthy and complex, involving a wide array of stakeholders.
BT Wholesale Managed Services has therefore teamed up with Cluttons, the property consultancy, to develop a more streamlined approach.
Try it for yourself - now!
There’s currently an added incentive to try out this service, as special prices are available until 30th June 2017. Please contact your Account Manager to find out more.
A faster, simpler process
The new Managed Wayleave process makes life easier for Service Providers through a three-pronged approach:
• A single point of contact for each element of the process
• Improvements at every intervention stage
• The identification and resolution of issues that cause delays
Benefits for your customers
• A faster, easier and more cost-effective process, as we manage everything
• Better problem resolution and fewer costly failures
• Greater efficiency, as wayleaves are signed more quickly and more can be processed each year
The effectiveness of our new approach can be seen from the dramatic results that have already been produced:
• A 75% reduction in the number of failures
• A 57% reduction in the average time to sign a wayleave
• A 70% reduction in the average customer delay
Our simpler and faster process slashes the time taken to sign a wayleave and dramatically reduces both customer delays and failures.
Get In TouchView all contacts