Reliable, low-speed connectivity
An 'always on' connection
Deliver a secure, 'always-on' connection that's uncontended and is ideal for transmitting voice and data between sites in the UK.
Please note: we are only supporting KiloStream until 31 March 2020: for a versatile alternative, try Wholesale Ethernet.
A choice of speeds
There are two KiloStream options available to suit your customers' needs:
• KiloStream UK (48kbps or 64kbps) is for customers running low-speed applications (such as remote printing facilities).
• KiloStream N (128kbps, 256kbps or 512kbps) is for customers who need to connect high-speed LANs, transmit high call volumes between sites, or use videoconferencing.
Benefits for you and your customers
Simple pricing – KiloStream has straightforward, flat-rate pricing and is a cost-effective alternative to high-usage PSTN.
Quick set-up – You can take the service to market very quickly and it can often be set up in less than 20 days.
Highly secure – Physical point-to-point connectivity assures high levels of security.
Very reliable – KiloStream has reliability levels of 99.9%. For the other 0.1%, you're covered by our PromptCare service (or you can upgrade to TotalCare).
Wide coverage – KiloStream circuits are available anywhere in the UK.
Get In Touch
0800 671 045
Call us for sales enquiries about our Products and Services.
Get in touch if you'd like us to call you back about a sales enquiry.
Contact us online about your sales enquiry.
Find out more ways to contact us.