Fast track and Contact Us
The Fast Track pro-forma allows customers to expedite broadband orders by requesting an improvement to service delivery date. This service is does incur an additional charge, please see relevant product pricing pages on www.btwholesale.com for the broadband product you wish to Fast Track. Click here to launch Fast Track
Improvement to dates can be requested as follows:-
- For IPstream, Datastream (ADSL1) and Wholesale Broadband Connect (ADSL1/2+) you can expedite Broadband Provide orders or the broadband element of a Simultaneous Provide order, where the PSTN element has been installed early.
- For IPstream SDSL the requested date must be between 3 and 9 working days after the date of order acceptance.
- For Wholesale Broadband Connect Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) expedite orders can only be placed for new WBC FTTC services on an existing PSTN service.
- For Wholesale Broadband Connect Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), where a two stage install is required, expedite orders can only be placed once the first appointment has been completed.
- All requests must be submitted via the relevant Fast Track pro-forma.
- You cannot submit an expedite request before you have received the KCI2 Commit event from us.
- Upon receipt of the KCI2 you can then request a Fast Track for the next working day or later (with the exception of SDSL).
- We are not able to offer a ‘Same Day Expedite’.
Updates will be provided by e-mail with confirmation of the new date or the rejection reason provided. BBCR will also be updated.
In the minority of cases were the expedite request cannot be supported rejection reasons will be provided.
To raise a Fast Track request you will require access to Enhanced Broadband Content.