We are committed to providing our customers with applications that meet your needs for a simple, straightforward way to work with us online. The Escalations application enables you to escalate broadband orders or faults directly via btwholesale.com without the need to call or e-chat.
- Raising your escalation online will save you time.
- Your escalation will be allocated to the correctly trained advisor in BT Wholesale.
- You will be able to track your escalation for updates and progress online, as well as receiving updates via e-mail.
- You will be able to update your escalation once raised and submit further notes to BT Wholesale.
- In future you will be able to run reports to track your escalations.
Please note: All escalations will be validated and may be rejected if not valid. You will be notified if your request has been rejected.
High Level Escalations
High Level Escalation requests can also be made from the application.
The High Level Escalations Team deals with escalations and complaints directly, through various channels, such as Press & Public Affairs, where ‘Blue Light’ services may be affected or have been received at a Director Level.
In order to submit a HLE into BT Wholesale you'll need to be on the authorised list of people who can do this on behalf of your organisation. If you feel you should be on this list please speak to your Client Relationship Manager.
The High Level Escalation Team have a wealth of knowledge on all aspects of Broadband from installation to fault finding and fixing and strive to give you great customer service throughout your journey with us.
How do I access the Escalations application?
To register for access please click the ‘subscribe now’ button on the right hand side of the screen.
Users who have already subscribed should click the ‘If already subscribed, click here to launch’ link on the right hand side. Please note, you will need to be logged in to www.btwholesale.com to launch the application.